Thursday, February 20, 2014


MY DREAM MY FUTURE
                                
                               “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.
                                 
                                 My dream in life is to become a successful teacher. I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance. “Study the past if you would define the future.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment